Saturday, June 23, 2012

FIRST THINGS FIRST.

http://www.facebook.com/sheilajohnso this report in by Mrs. Rhiannon on Facebook.@Rhiannon. And Brought to you by owner/founder Sheila Johnson at International Nutrition & Holistic Care Wellness Club. the first thing I physically do is pray and confess whatever it is that I am dealing (struggling) with and put on the whole armor of God with my words. Then whatever it is that I may be dealing with hurt, loneliness, anger, un-forgiveness, pride. I find scriptures or passages of scripture (psalms is great!) that specifically deal with what God says about those things and I meditate mentally and repeat them audibly to myself. Then I continue to surround myself with reinforcement (Praise and worship in my car and in my house, reading the word or listening to the word on cd or the internet) Blue letter Bible is wonderful if you do a search for a book of the bible you can press listen and then let it play while you work on other things. I know this sounds like a long list of things but I was trying to think of the things that I do when dealing with a heart issue. I treat it a little like a virus because the longer something stays in my heart the greater opportunity it has to produce fruit. So if I have more spiritual things in my heart then I produce spiritual fruit. More worldly things then more worldly fruit. Lastly guarding your heart is a daily process. It may take different doses of medication (the Word) but it is a daily process. Love you! From my sister from facebook Kathy Witten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
International Nutrition & Holistic Care. A Certified Life & Health/ Wellness Coach & Consulting. (Owned and Operated) Sheila has been providing her professional health services for many years. During this time, she has accumulated great expertise and vast experience in the field. She specializes in the provision of Professional Life Coaching covering areas of Leadership, Stress Management coaching & Body Works and Aromatherapy Treatment. (also offering) Natural hair care services...A Sisterlocks Locktionist.Go to my website page at: www.internationalnutritionclub.com and leave your contact information there! TODAY.